Benefits of CyberWatch West Membership for High Schools
- Assistance with curriculum development
- Assistance with the preparation of articulation agreements between educational institutions
- Assistance with participation in CyberPatriot and other competitions
- Interaction and programs with K–12 students/teachers/counselors
- Presence through the CyberWatch West website, newsletter and reports.
Responsibilities of CyberWatch West Membership for High Schools
- Submit a completed Membership Application (below)
- Identify an institutional representative
- Attend consortium meetings electronically or in person
- Participate as much as possible in CyberWatch West activities.
CyberWatch West is a consortium of higher education institutions, public and private schools, businesses, and government agencies focused on building and maintaining a stronger cybersecurity/information assurance workforce. CyberWatch West members are critical to the growth and strength of the consortium. CyberWatch West members provide advice, support, and leadership for CyberWatch West programs and activities, and advocate for CyberWatch West programs in the broader professional community.
Application for Membership in CyberWatch West